Sheik Zamzim replied

627 weeks ago

Trying to get a head count on team NA and times where events could be scheduled for optimum attendance.

So far team is looking like Jin Sing will be leading events. Team includes Samantha Carter, Sheik Zamzim, Marietta Corsini, Judge Xero, Nicco Machiaveli. Azrael Ajora, Loup Garou, and Dredge Haven. If i missed any names add them to team NA. Please post best times to do events.

Mezlo HD Members replied

627 weeks ago

Mezlo Miestro -PST - weekends 7am-whenever PST, 7pm - 10pm PST weekedays
(have a job, must work…)

Judge Xero replied

627 weeks ago

Weekdays 7pm-10pm+ EST, Weekends (usually busy, but if there's an event scheduled, I'll make time for it. Best time is from 1pm+)

Marietta Corsini replied

627 weeks ago

Nicco and my best times to play is ~6ish - 11ish CST on weekdays.
I usually get off work around 3-4 and nicco gets off at 5.

last edited 627 weeks ago by Marietta Corsini
:]

Jamison HD Members replied

627 weeks ago

While I'm technically NA, I have a pretty poor schedule in terms of being able to attend events.

The only evenings I'm ever going to be free for an event is Wednesday/Thursday (and those are occasionally subject to me having to work a double, but infrequently). 7pm-10pm EST is most ideal, but I want to be clear I would never expect anything to be scheduled around me.

On weekends, my free time varies, but it usually in the very early morning through early evening.

last edited 627 weeks ago by Jamison

Ramsay Bolton replied

627 weeks ago

Play time from 7pm to 11+ EST. Weekends are the same. Work schedule is always fluctuating through the week and usually work weekends, but I am on every night between the said times.

Judge Xero replied

626 weeks ago

Thought this might also be a good place for discussion on Team NA

Sheik Zamzim
Judge Xero
Marietta Corsini
Niccolo Machiaveli
Soloman Grundy
Quintalian Searex
Alhana
(Jamison)
Mezlo

So this is pretty much the team so far.
For most of the battles we will need certain Jobs/Classes pretty much all the time.
So on par with the SB event (hopefully soon) we should decide what our roles will be and get geared up.

What I am really hoping for ATM is someone who would like to be THE BARD. For all the fights we really need a strong Bard. Someone whom is available most of the time for events. (Because getting a good pickup Bard is like 10% chance) Watch the LS Garuda fight video to see what this should look like and then volunteer if you are up to the task. Then with the SB party, we will work towards gear. (Ifrit Bow as well most likely, which may involve giving all totems won to said person)

Sheik Zamzim replied

626 weeks ago

i am not a strong bard. so not it!

Janya Winchester replied

625 weeks ago

Hey guys Solo and I are going on a reunion and won't be back until next week.

Judge Xero replied

625 weeks ago

wondered where you guys were Alhana. have fun!!

Joined a random SB party the other day @ Wolves. Got, 18 pieces of Materia in 1.5 hours. Wish I had more stuff to SB. Only had hat, and jewelery slots filled. I have more stuff to give out. Just send /tell
Please log in to post a reply.