Sarik replied

650 weeks ago

Bel did you beat skyrim yet? I've got a daedric bow i can one shot almost any mob in the game with my gear combined.

Belial replied

650 weeks ago

No, the new job system is different than XI. Here, the best way to think of jobs is like a specialization. Your class is a Gladiator, if you want to specialize in a certain field of Gladiator, you'll go Paladin. The closest similarity is that to unlock jobs you are required to level two classes. To unlock Paladin, you have to have Gladiator 30, Marauder 15. But that's where it ends.

And yes, beat Skyrim. Bow+Enchant+Alchemy = instakill. I know that strat. haha. I beat it with a self-crafted two-hander. /flex.

Sarik replied

650 weeks ago

i got more money then i know what to do with now because of alchy lol.. Well I guess ill be doing arc/brd then

Belial replied

649 weeks ago

Constantly bored at work now… I went from busy for 10+ hours a day to barely having enough work to put in 5 hours a day. WTF.

Sarik replied

649 weeks ago

What do you do again bel?

Belial replied

649 weeks ago

I work for a pipeline locating company in Alberta, Canada. Once winter hits, not many people dig in the ground. lol.

Sarik replied

649 weeks ago

Yea I can imagine with the perma frost. Are you close to the circle?

Belial replied

649 weeks ago

Yea, I mean there's still oil companies, seismic, ice roads, etc. but homeowners, businesses, all kinda take a break over winter.

Not sure what you mean by circle? Arctic circle? If so then no, definitely not. lol

Sarik replied

648 weeks ago

Yea circle lol. I saw you pop up on the earth map on the guild site in alberta your not far up there. You know USA is trying to push some plan about a pipeline from the area your in. Something about 100 billion dollars.

Belial replied

648 weeks ago

Yep, but it's not just one pipeline either, it's several coming from the Tar Sands in Northern Alberta. Lots of people oppose it, and with good reason.
Please log in to post a reply.