Sarik replied

660 weeks ago

yea i use to like watching boxing. Now i see why everyone watches ufc

Tenkenkobra Admin replied

660 weeks ago

i dont watch ufc. guess im still old school or more traditional. I dont like to see guys ass grabbing ea other.

Belial replied

660 weeks ago

I'd rather see a culmination of styles. Boxing can only get you so far.

660 weeks ago

thinking about getting gears of war 3

TriColors replied

660 weeks ago

get shadows of the damned!

660 weeks ago

hows the online on that? GoW always been fun to PvP

Belial replied

660 weeks ago

I think you should download Team Fortress 2 off steam and come for some good multiplayer FPS fun. Way better than Gears is or ever will be.

660 weeks ago

ive been a big fan of GoW for a long time. i like the whole idea of taking cover since its pretty realistic at least in that part. Got a couple of RL friends that are getting GoW too so idk yet.

Belial replied

660 weeks ago

Team Fortress 2 is free though… lol

And so many shooters do the "duck and cover" thing, it's one of those "2005 moments" that games can't seem to let go of.

Which is why I like TF2, because of the class diversity. Instead of everyone and their mother rocking an assault rifle hoping spray-n-pray works, each class has it's own perks and it's a pretty well balanced game. Spies that stealth/wear the other teams coluors, engineers that build sentries and healing/refill stations, soldiers with rocket launchers, heavy with gatling gun, scout with a shotgun, demoman with grenade launchers/sticky grenades, pyro with flamethrower. It's fun, just do it!

Jamison HD Members replied

660 weeks ago

My next two games (already purchased) are Darksiders and the Assassin's Creed series. TF2 is very tempting also!

last edited 660 weeks ago by Jamison
Please log in to post a reply.